Accommodation At The Entrance
Bed & Breakfast Tariffs
|Standard Room||$180 – $240 – Breakfast not included|
|Queen Room||$190 – $240 per night|
|King Suite||$280 – $350 per night (min 2 nights)|
|Honeymoon Suite||$380 – $450 per night (min 2 nights)|
- Please note: A $30 surcharge applies for stays of only 1 night
- All prices include GST
- All prices are for Queen size rooms with ensuite, for 2 people
(suite with full sized bathroom and lounge)
- Tariff includes home cooked English Breakfast
- Complimentary tea & coffee on duration of stay
- Complimentary newspaper
|Per night||High Period|
- Please note: apartment is not rated
- Apartment is suitable for families
- Breakfast is not included in apartment tariff. Provisions for breakfast can be made by arrangement.
- A $30 surcharge applies for stays of only 1 night
- Minimum stay Long Weekend 3 nights
- Minimum stay from Christmas to end of January 1 week
Valid from the 1st of May till the 30th of September
STAY for 3 nights and the 3rd night is ½ price
This special is only available by ringing the B & B direct on 02 4332 2234
* Does not include long weekends
- A valid credit card is required to secure a booking.
- The 1st night’s deposit is charged at the time of booking, (per each room), with the balance charged on arrival.
- For bookings between December 24th to January 31st, Easter an all long weekends, a 50% deposit is required, with the balance charged on arrival.
- Check in 2pm, check out 10am.
(an early check in and late check out may be available by arrangement. Please contact us to enquire)
- Personal cheques are accepted but confirmations of booking are subject to bank clearance.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Guests under the age of 18 years can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
Please note: Damage or excessive soiling of apartment or rooms will be charged to guest credit card.
- General bookings require full payment of 1 night, if cancelled within the 7 days before arrival.
- For Xmas, January, Easter and long weekends, cancellations require 30 days notice, otherwise a penalty of the total booking fee will be charged.
Reservations and Enquiries
For bookings click here. Alternatively you may contact us by phone, fax or email:
66 Dening St, The Entrance NSW 2261
Ph: 02 4332 2234 – Mobile 0417 244 047